Do you perform support on an as needed basis?
Studies show that proactive maintenance improves equipment longevity, uptime and efficiency, and provides cost savings over time. We also provide reactive services.
What does your Flat Fee service Include?
Proactive maintenance and monitoring for all covered equipment, operating systems and applications:
- Patch Management and Service Pack updates
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam management, updates and remediation
- Manage backups and restores
- Disk and memory optimization
- Manage user accounts
- Manage network and internet connectivity
- Manage Firewalls, Routers and Switches
Remote Help Desk, Lab/Bench Service and Onsite Service for all covered equipment, operating systems and applications:
- Servers, PC’s, Laptops, Firewalls, Routers and Switches
- Microsoft Windows XP Pro Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Small Business Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008
- And more
So no matter what happens in my environment, I’ll never pay more than one Flat Fee per month?
Examples of items that are not covered under our Flat Fee service plans include the cost of replacement or new hardware, or shipping costs, the cost of software licensing or renewal or upgrade fees, and the cost of any third party vendor or manufacturer support or incident fees. Whenever the potential arises for additional fees outside of our Flat Fee, you will always be notified in advance for approval.
What other services and solutions do you provide?
We can take care of all of your business needs, using technology solutions to reduce your costs, increase your revenues and mitigate your business risks. Some examples of these solutions are:
- Cost-saving Voice and Data T1 and Integrated T1 Solutions
- Productivity-enhancing Voice Over IP services and solutions
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning to mitigate your risks in the event of Disaster
- Efficiency-boosting mobility solutions to keep your mobile workforce connected no matter where they are
- High availability solutions such as co-location Services for your critical systems
How can I get more information and get started with your Services?
Just give us a call at (952) 400-6500 and we’ll be happy to schedule an appointment with you to discuss your particular business needs. In order to make certain that we can help your business, our process begins with a Technology Assessment that includes a Needs Analysis and a Cost Savings Analysis. We will examine the results of the assessment and make recommendations to meet your current and future business needs.